Cause Of Newark Fire Accidental

(Newark, DE)  --  Fire investigators say a fire in a Newark home that left a woman in critical condition was accidental.   Authorities say the blaze was sparked inside the first-floor living room when an electrical power cord to a portable space heater failed, igniting a couch.  Firefighters rescued a woman found hanging from a second-story window of the home in the first block of Waltham Street Monday morning.  She suffered from smoke inhalation and was taken to a hospital in critical condition. 

Source: 24/7 News

title

Content Goes Here