The 40th anniversary of Point-to-Point promises to be bigger and better than ever!
- Enjoy a day of elite horse racing and celebrate the 40th Annual Point-to-Point.
- Join us for kids' activities, festive tailgating, and beautiful hospitality tents with elegant luncheons and more.
- This event benefits the continued maintenance and preservation of the Winterthur Garden and estate.
- Games, activities, festive tailgating and giveaways
- Bring your well-behaved dog to romp and play with other pups on the agility and obstacle courses, compete in contests, and have a ball!
- Tour the house to see exquisite spaces in which Henry Francis du Pont entertained family and friends in grand style. The 175 rooms, many of them with historical architecture, are furnished with his outstanding collection of antiques.
Tickets still available at winterthur.org
POINT TO POINT SCHEDULE
- 10:30 am - Gates open for Tailgate and Premium Parking.
- 11:30 am - General Admission gates open
- 11:45 am - Delaware State Police Pipe Band
- 12:00 pm - Alison Hershbell Pony Races & parade of River Hills Foxhounds
- 1:00 pm - George A. "Frolic" Weymouth Antique Carriage Parade
- 1:30 pm - Stick Horse Races: ages 4 and under
- 2:00 pm - Races begin! Isabella du Pont Sharp Memorial 2:15 pm - Stick Horse Races: ages 5–7
- 2:30 pm - Winterthur Bowl 2:45 pm - Stick Horse Races: ages 8–10
- 3:00 pm - Amateur Highweight Timber Race—$15,000 purse 3:30 pm - Middletown Cup
- 4:00 pm - Gates close