1. Cook for them. This will require some effort on your part, but there's still time to hit the grocery store and throw a nice meal together before the day is over. Ifyou're not super comfortable in the kitchen, try something simple like cacio e pepe, which is just pasta, cheese, and pepper.
2. A movie night at home. Download some romantic movies and have a marathon. You can go with classics like"Casablanca"or"Roman Holiday", or newer films like"La La Land","Crazy Rich Asians","500 Days of Summer", and"The Shape of Water".
3. Language-learning software. If you know your partner's been wanting to learn another language, get them a subscription to Rosetta Stone. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can sign them up for 3 months, a year, or a whole lifetime.
4. A gift card for a sporting event or concert tickets. Ticketmaster online gift cards for anywhere from $25 to $500. So THEY can pick out the tickets they want.
5. A subscription to something they love. Like if their dog is their world, get them a BarkBox subscription. Of if they love to read, a Book of the Month club.