Listeners said Carrie Underwood is the best female role model in music by a landslide, receiving more than twice as many votes as Taylor Swift, who came in a distant and surprising #2 in the latest iHeartRadio HeartBeat listener survey for August. Pharrell, on the other hand, just barely beat out John Legend to take the "chillest" man in music title. Must be his hats.
Who is the best female role model in music?
- Carrie Underwood, 36%
- Taylor Swift, 17.2%
- Adele, 14%
- Alicia Keys, 10.8%
- Beyonce, 10.6%
- Katy Perry, 8.5%
- Lorde, 3.1%
The 2014 Emmy Awards will take place on August 25th. Which TV show, past or present, has the catchiest theme song?
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, 36.8%
- Friends, 25%
- The Big Bang Theory, 20.7%
- The Simpsons, 7.5%
- Family Guy, 5.3%
- Mad Men, 2.7%
- The Office, 2.1%
Who is the "chillest" man in music?
- Pharrell, 23.2%
- John Legend, 22.3%
- Kenny Chesney, 19%
- Zac Brown, 13.1%
- Jack Johnson, 11.3%
- Jason Mraz, 11.1%
Which celebrity offspring has the most talent in music?
- Enrique Iglesias (Julio Iglesias), 30%
- Norah Jones (Ravi Shankar), 26.6%
- Robin Thicke (Alan Thicke), 15.9%
- Miley Cyrus (Billy Ray Cyrus), 15.8%
- Willow and Jaden Smith (Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith) -9.2%
- LMFAO's Redfoo (Berry Gordy), 2.6%