When was the last time you took a day off? Here are a few signs that you may indeed need one, or more than one:
- When asked, "How are you?" you say, "I'm really busy!” If you have lost your ability to engage in simple social niceties, it probably means your brain is over focused on work.
- You are always tired. If a good night's sleep or hour or two of TV doesn't help you recharge, more drastic measures are necessary.
- You haven't gotten to the bottom of a to-do list in over a month. If you are rarely completing your tasks, then most likely the approach you are taking to your workload is flawed.
- When asked, "What do you do for fun?" you can't remember.
- You're sad to learn your favorite restaurant closed down...three years ago.
- You're on a first-name basis with everyone on the late-shift cleaning crew.
- You start taking your dry cleaning straight from and to the office.